Saturday, February 4, 2012

Totally Looks Like




This week we had to find 10 examples of objects that reminded us of something or someone else, photograph them and place them side by side for comparison. From the top down:

  1. My sieve from the kitchen could double for a fencing mask.
  2. Bean bag man (my favorite toy) looks just like Mr Happy from the Roger Hargreaves book series, Mr Men.
  3. The hook is from a bike holder/rail and looks just like a question mark.
  4. Everyday fan that looks like a propeller.
  5. This lamp reminded me of an automated robot you'd see in automobile factories.
  6. I think Jean Paul Gaultier was inspired by a funnel and created Madonna's infamous (and dodgy) brazier!
  7. A close up of one of my favorite Arthur Beardsley drawings looks just like wild turkey plumage!
  8. A blocker used in martial arts looks just like an ice lolly.
  9. This is a picture of a coffee table leg, which is in bits because my kids destroyed it! Reminded me of a Viking ship.
  10. Greta, the pug is just missing some tusks and flying goggles and she's a dead ringer for Major A Maggot!




No comments:

Post a Comment